Mitigate Risk and Assess Site Suitability for Renewables
Empower your team with intelligence-based solutions to make early-phase screening of solar and wind power more strategic, agile and efficient.Book Discovery Call
All the Data You Need
Eliminate the need to collect and consolidate disparate GIS data sources. All key layers needed for effective renewable siting come pre-loaded and ready to use.
Automate GIS Analysis
Enernite Platform helps users automatically create constraint maps and calculate buildable area in just a few clicks.
Projects automatically save in real-time so work is accessible from anywhere. Export KML constraint maps, and PDF reports for seamless downstream design activity.
Mitigate risk with environmental analysis
The Enernite Platform is a powerful environmental due diligence toolset designed from the ground up to accelerate the land development process. The sooner environmental risk is mitigated during the site selection process the higher % of project completion success.
- Wetlands, rivers, waterways, watersheds, aquifers and floodplains
- Protected species, wilderness areas and wildlife corridors
- Soils, geology, contours, slope, aspect, landslide, karst areas and faults
- Public lands, cultural sites, tribal areas, special regulatory districts and opportunity zones
Assess site suitability and compare qualified projects
Enernite not only helps developers find the best sites, we also provide engineers and pre-construction teams with data-driven tools to better analyze an area. Utilize selection criteria for comparison and ranking of site suitability.
- Plan and evaluate access roads, constraints and more with our analysis suite
- Avoid sending crews out to bad sites with data-driven, accurate suitability assessments
- Identify nearby substations and generate multiple, potential routes to connect to the grid
Seamless export for downstream work
Export data from a portfolio for seamless downstream work, including: map data (parcels, constraint maps, grid infrastructure), reports, and images/screenshots.
- Export data from Enernite Platform as a KML/ KMZ map file for work in Google Earth and other GIS programs
- Easily share site analysis details internally or externally through the Enernite Report PDF export
- Export parcels, grid infrastructure, constraint maps as a Shapefile for use in ArcGIS, QGIS, etc.
- Export data from an asset list on a project as an Excel/CSV spreadsheet to make it easy to upload data into CRM systems
How it works
Set up an initial portfolio with sites
Create a new siting project to save all your siting work in one place and easily collaborate on a site across other users within your team. Add primary assets to project setup by importing assets (substations, line routes, parcels, or site boundaries) from a GoogleEarth KML or KMZ.
This will bring up a short import wizard to finish help you finish importing the data. Select a configuration file with a set of rules to automatically detect issues concerning a site.
Integrate data from any GIS format
Enernite comes with more than 100 European layers (and country-specific layers as well). You can overlay these over any map in the system. However, we can integrate data from most GIS formats or other geolocated resources. Some common data types include:
KMLs / KMZs
KML (Keyhole Markup Language) is the data format used by Google Earth Pro and Google Maps.Learn more
Shapefiles / GDBs
Shapefile (.shp) and File Geodatabase (.gdb) are storage formats for spatial data developed by Esri.Learn more
Excel / CSVs
Excel sheets and CSVs (provided they have lat/long) are stored tabular data of numbers and text.Learn more
Other public webmaps
External sources like public webmaps and mapservers/ feature servers via WMS, WFS or WCS.Learn more
News & Resources
Overview of the latest updates of Enernite and other relevant news regarding the company.
Software to Simplify Site Selection for Wind and Solar Power
9 Most Common Environmental Risks to Avoid for Solar Energy Development
Ready to see it in action?
There is a race to identify the best project sites for renewables. In this race, you need the best tools available to gain the competitive edge.Book Discovery Call